Thank you for your interest in careers with Roper’s Heating and Air Conditioning. Please submit your information and attach your resume below.
For more than 30 years, roper’s Heating and Air Conditioning has been providing essential indoor climate management services to the citizens of western Nevada. Roper’s is a family-owned, community-oriented business that specializes in the restoration and preservation of Total Home Comfort. Roper’s Heating and Air Conditioning is located at 2062 S. Edmonds Drive in Carson Valley. We provide a positive work environment with competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
- Communicate accurately, completely, and with respect.
- Do more than is expected.
- Never cheat or mistreat a customer or coworker.
- Share information with team members.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with coworkers.
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn and improve yourself.
- Proactively search for learning opportunities.
- Ready to begin work at the designated time and location.
- Communicate with coworkers as necessary or required.
- Appropriate grooming.
- Appropriate language when on the clock.
- Keep accurate timecard and turns it in when required.
- Go above and beyond.
To submit your resume, please complete the form below and attach your resume. Somoene will be in contact with you shortly.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Attention to detail.
- Neat, complete work.
- Enjoy learning.
- Ask questions.
- Work in attics and crawlspaces, on rooftops, and in other HVAC equipment locations.
- Lift and move up to 75 pounds.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, and other actions necessary for job performance.
- Vision and dexterity to work safely and at an appropriate pace.
- Driver’s license in good standing (if driving is required).
- EPA license (may be earned after hire).
- Earn NATE certification when appropriate.